You are hereAbout Us
We have three core values at Kerseys:
- To give our clients the best possible service and a positive experience of working with us.
- To develop the skills and enthusiasm of our employees and partners, so that they can all fulfil their maximum potential.
- To be a part of, and contribute to, the character and spirit of Ipswich and the wider community."
We have two operational groups at Kerseys:
- The Commercial Practice. Driven by the Business Group, the Commercial Practice consists of an energetic team of professionals with many years of group experience in the world of business dealings.
- The Personal Legal Services Division. This division consists of a series of departments, which specialise in a comprehensive range of legal services tailored to the needs of private individuals and families.
We employ just under 50 people including, 8 partners, 5 consultants, 1 associate, 3 assistants, a conveyancing manager and a conveyancing executive. We work from a large suite of offices in central Ipswich - easy to find (see the Find Us page) and with full facilities for clients and other visitors with disabilities.
Our client base is as diverse as you would expect from a successful provincial practice. Commercial clients range from major quoted companies with far-flung business interests to the smallest corner-shop type of operation. Private clients include all types of people from wealthy public figures to private individuals.
You can telephone us on 01473 213311.
For other ways to contact us, please visit our contact page.
This firm is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The Solicitors Regulation Authority Rules are found at http://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/code-of-conduct.page
VAT no. 102785680